You can now convert all your Facebook profile friends into page likes all done at once without invitation.
What exactly happens when you convert your profile to a Page:
After conversion, you’ll have both a page and a profile
Your current profile and cover photo plus the profile name will automatically be transferred but what differentiates your profile from your page since they all posses the same name is that after your name the word “Page” appears for example if my profile name is Busiinge Aggrey so after converting, my new page will be named “Busiinge Aggrey Page” so that you’re not confused by the two, however, you can make some changes later!
You can choose which photos and videos to copy over from your profile, but keep in mind that views and other metrics usually remain with your profile and can’t transfer to the Page as soon as you’re done with conversion.
If you’re converting a verified profile, please note that your verified badge will be removed from your profile, and you’ll need to re-submit your new Page for verification. So before you verify, choose what to exactly verify, a facebook profile or a your page since it’s very hard to get a verification badge on facebook now days than it was before
You can preview all changes before publishing your new Page.
When you’re done setting up your new Page, you will be asked to check your privacy settings on your profile to make sure you’re sharing what you want to share.
To convert your profile to a Facebook Page:
- Go to Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile
- Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your new Page will automatically publish once the conversion process is finished. To change this setting, click to select Off next to Publish Page when done at the top.
What Happens to My Friends, Followers and Pending Friend Requests When I Convert to a Page?
Once your new Page is published,
- Your profile’s followers, friends and friend requests will get notified that you’ve created a new Page.
- Your profile followers will automatically follow the new Page and will be removed from following your profile.
- Friends and pending friend requests you select will automatically like and follow the new Page, and won’t be removed from your profile.
Some tips before you go into the process of conversion!
Always remember that the less friends and followers you’ve, the less page likes and vice-versa. So before you convert, you can have a good number of friends and followers before you convert since it’s a one time and irreversible process. Even people with whichever number of friends can do this provided they need their pages. Have fun!